Saturday, July 2, 2011

Just me and the boys


Sven and Olie
These are my boys...Sven (the pug), Olie (the pug mix) and Bill (the love of my life). I will be enjoying the simple pleasure of the weekend with these folks, among others. Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July and I will post some pictures from the weekend next week! Also, next week look for some motivation to start out - some good wine recommendations, pictures...and of course -- some good ol'e fashion yoga talk!!!


This is my sweetie - Bill


Mommy loves them!!!

1 comment:

  1. great post… thanks for sharing! by the way… If you are looking for services, you can check out sites that offers services of different niche like yipees.comthat provides easy, and convenient to find needed local services without having to go through huge internet listing services or the Yellow Pages. Please visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yipees/155476964489120?ref=ts and click LIKE. thanks

    ReplyDelete