Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday's Wine of the Week!


  
So, I have decided to give a weekly wine recommendation for those of you (like me) that love learning about a new wine that fits the budget. I am going to always try to keep under $15 a bottle ... and we all love the $10 or less!!!

Last weekend World Market had Napa Valley's Wheelhouse Cabernet 2008 on sale for $13 (normally $18)! I knew I had to try and and boy was it was a smash in my book! I loved it and ended up getting two bottles. It was medium - bodied, but almost tasted like a really smooth full-bodied with it's natural spicy flavors. Wheelhouse is worth trying if you like a dry, deep and almost a little oak in your reds.

Although, $18 isn't in my budget for an everyday wine...it was a great way to open my palete to a new wine and for the price...this will definetely be bought again by this girl!!!

Try it...let me know what you think!

1 comment: