Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday's Wine Pick!

This week’s pick surprisingly came to me when I got home from an awesome yoga class last night, and my husband brought out a bottle of red that was recommended to him from the wine shop. I asked him if I could pick his brain and therefore, this week’s choice comes straight from the mind and palette of my sweet Bill. Of course, I had to try it and I loved it! This will certainly become a regular wine in our house.

WHAT: Full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon
NAME: Siegel Reserve
YEAR: 2010
REGION: Central Valley in Chili
COST:  $9.99!!

Bill’s review: Siegel is a smooth and spicy cab with a bold finish on the middle back of the palate. It can be drank alone, but it would preferably go with a steak or some pasta, as it is a very big wine.

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious :) I could go for a bottle right now!

    ReplyDelete