Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Better late than never!

Alright, so this week's Wednesday wine is posting a bit late in the day, but I think it's just in time for all of you to go out and buy some to enjoy tonight! I mean...we have already made it halfway through the work week, we deserve it!

Today's wine is not only absolutely delicious, but it has been on that I have been looking for since May. It was on my daily wine calendar and I looked high and low for this little number...even Total Wine said they didn't have it, but have heard it was great. Then, yesterday when I was at Super Target (of all places) - there it was in the wine aisle screaming out my name! It was even on sale for $10, so I bought it and here it is:

Name: pro-mis-Q-ous
Grape: blend of Zinfindael, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Sirah
Region: California
Price: $10
Flavor: It's a more full-bodied wine with some spice and blackberry, but it's also an easy drinker where you really do not have to pair it with anything except a wonderful glass and an eager palate.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment