Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just Breathe

         Some days are just a little off and everything seems to come flooding down at once. The thoughts in my mind are in a constant motion and new thoughts are born almost every second. Today I felt that I was swimming in that flood, gasping for air, but then I see this:
“Let silence take you to the core of life.” – Rumi
      This struck something in me. Why is it that a certain couple of words and a visual can completely change your track of motion? It made me stop and take a step back and realize that life is not perfect, nor will everything be easy and the way YOU want it. In today’s society, the goal is to get everything and everyone to move faster and faster, but we forget that sometimes you have to just…..breathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment